Lockton's approach to COVID-19
We are fully resourced and connected to support our clients with staff available through the normal communication channels. Our technology has been tested and supports our people to securely work wherever they need to be based. This will enable us to continue providing our clients and business partners with the service they need to support their own operations.
We would like to share specific measures we are undertaking to continue operations and support your business in an uninterrupted manner:
- Applied the health department and other government agency guidance.
- Issued restrictions on non-essential business travel, both domestic and international.
- Limited non-essential internal and external meetings plus any large gatherings.
- Use video or phone conferences as an alternative to face to face meetings.
- Provided specific guidance to our staff promoting good hygiene practices.
- Testing and strengthened our IT network resources to enable remote working capability for our entire Australian business.
Our senior management team is meeting daily to discuss any updates or changes as they occur, and we will modify our approach as necessary considering the continually evolving situation.
We value the trust you have placed in our business and look forward to supporting you in the fashion you have grown accustomed to. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your Lockton representative for specific assistance relating to your insurance policies, or any of our offices for general enquiries.
Chief Executive Officer
Lockton Companies Australia Pty Ltd