Gone are the days when simple A to B ocean marine shipments were the only insurable risk.
That’s why we believe that the best protection starts with listening and ends with a solution.
To protect all aspects of your business’s unique risks, Lockton’s Cargo & Logistics specialists work closely with you to develop bespoke cover. Our strong market sway means we can get you the best possible terms and premium rates from Lloyd’s syndicates and global insurers.
Just some of the areas we can cover include: stock throughput, equipment damage, excess stock, perishables (including food and beverage), project cargo (including a delay in start-up), trade disruption, and many more.
As well as insuring your risks, we help you manage them for the long term.
Our risk managers provide risk analysis and industry benchmarking services that offer you valuable insight and a competitive edge: now, and for the future.
To discover our full list of Cargo & Logistics products and services, or simply to discuss your insurance options, get in touch with your local Lockton representative.
Our Cargo & Logistics specialists are leaders in their field. You benefit from their experience in dealing with all aspects of cargo insurance coverage, including:
- Guaranteed outturn for bulk liquids and cargoes
- Bailees liability
- Land-based oilfield equipment
- Motor truck cargo
- Carrier's legal liability
- Primary stock
- Contamination of food and beverages
- Project cargo including delay in start up
- Stock throughput
- Strikes expenses
- Deterioration of perishable goods
- Sub-sea and offshore equipment
- Excess stock
- War, Terrorism and political risks
- Fine art dealers and Exhibitions
- Trade disruption
- Global transit risks
- Warehouseman’s legal liability
- Governmental rejection
- War and strikes risk
Additional services include:
- Contract review
- Due diligence for acquisitions and divestments
- Lender requirements
- Construction Product advisory
- Business interruption review
- Captive pricing exercises
- Claims consultancy
The Cargo & Logistics team has extensive experience which enables for a better understanding of a clients needs, exposures and insight in to the most advantageous market for their requirements both in the UK and abroad.