Our International Property & Terrorism team (excluding North America) provides global retail and wholesale placement services across the major (re)insurance classes of:
- Industrial All Risks
- Business Interruption and Increased Cost of Working expenses
- Machinery Breakdown & Contractors Plant & Equipment
- Natural Catastrophe Perils (Wind/Flood/Earthquake)
- Deductible buy downs
- Sabotage & Terrorism
- Binding Authorities, Alternative Risk Transfer including Captives and parametric triggers
Our experience covers a wide range of industries including:
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Civil works & Infrastructure
- Foods & Beverages
- Hospitals & Care homes
- Media, High Tech Semi-cons
- Mining & Metals (including processing & production)
- Power generation
- Pulp & Paper
- Petro chemical
- Transportation & Logistics
- Utilities & Telecommunications
The London Property & Terrorism team will Identify and engage with all appropriate lead markets targeting the key decision makers at each insurer and syndicate
- Adopt innovative program designs
- Ensure your business, key messages and objectives are explained to the lead underwriters and develop strong market relationships.
- Look to positively challenge the market and give both new and incumbent markets every opportunity to provide competitive terms
- Provide clear and concise program options ensuring Lockton drives and controls the process rather than insurers.
- Efficient & effective claims handling ‘There is no more expensive insurance policy than one that does not pay claims’
Global Marketing & Placement
- Our London placement team work closely with our regional hubs and producing brokers to co-ordinate an international marketing strategy and program design
- Our global marketing experience incorporates the key marketing hubs of London (including Lloyd’s of London, accessing over 100 Lloyd’s Syndicates and Global Insurance Companies), Continental Europe, Bermuda, Dubai, Singapore, & Miami, together with direct access to regional markets in MENA, Africa, Central and Latin America.
- Dedicated service ethos with strong linguistic skills (fluent Spanish, Portuguese and French speakers).
- We offer advice on wordings and global benchmarking whilst constantly looking to challenge existing boundaries