The Lockton difference
As the world’s largest privately held, independent insurance broker, Lockton’s 7,500 professionals are free from shareholder demands. Our only focus is to provide our 52,000 clients – businesses like yours and individuals like you – with the best in risk management, insurance, employee benefits consulting, and retirement services.
To do this, we attract people who:
- are bright and naturally driven, with a thirst for intellectual challenge
- share our desire to remain independent, empowered advocates
- thrive in our ‘Start Up’ culture
We call it ‘broking done differently’.
Hear more from our people about the Lockton difference.
A Global Overview
- Be committed to the highest standards of excellence in everything we do
- Practice the Golden Rule, and sustain a highly ethical, moral and caring culture
- Recognise our associates as our most valuable assets
- Provide the opportunity and support that allows associates to grow, improve and achieve their ultimate potential
- Recognise and substantially reward exemplary associate performance
- Respect, value and nurture each client and carrier relationship
- Be composed of people who demonstrate a passion for delivering unparalleled service--internally and externally
- Make a recognisable difference to our clients' businesses through innovative solutions to their insurance needs
- Be proactive in sustaining a meaningful corporate, social and civic responsibility
- Maintain our independence and private ownership
- Manage our business for consistent and orderly growth
- Be a fiercely competitive and aggressive sales organization
- Generate fair and healthy financial returns
To be the worldwide value and service leader in insurance brokerage, risk management, employee benefits and retirement services
To be the best place to do business and to work